Let’s get together!
Join me for a 1.5 hour virtual lecture/demonstration via Zoom on how to paint a beautiful receding misty mountain Winter landscape in acrylic. Watch the simplified step-by-step process (start to finish) beginning with a basic sketch with a completed painting as the end result.
You will receive a complete list of supplies and follow along instructions after registering. To gain max value from this event I recommend watching the demo live, asking questions in the Zoom chat, and then take your time to leisurely create your own painting afterwards. After the demonstration you will receive the link to the recorded video for reference as you jump into your own painting!
In this lecture/demo we will cover:
- Materials and recommended tools for optimum results
- How to keep your composition simple at first, then add detail
- How to keep your values simple using only black and white
- How to create the appearance of atmospheric depth in a landscape
- How to manipulate your brush to achieve various brushstrokes for different effects
At the end of the demo I will describe how to take your simplified landscape a few steps further and give it that “Wow!” factor. I will also answer all questions posed in the Zoom chat.
No refunds, if you are unable to make the Zoom demo you will still receive the recorded video link – yay!